Support Custer County Sheriff's K9!
Support K9Vinnie for the 2019 Aftermath K9 Grant!
Vinnie was nominated for the 2019 Aftermath K9 Grant Contest. This contest is determined by popular vote and he needs your help to win. The grant is awarded to 1st– 5thplaces, and two honorable mentions. The money won during this contest goes straight to the Custer County Sheriff’s Office K9 Program to assist with training and equipment. Here is how to cast your vote:
1. Voting period starts at 5:00 AM (CT) October 23 and ends at 11:59 PM (CT) November 3.
2. The 7 grant winners are determined by popular vote, so make sure you are spreading the word to your community to generate support.
3. You can vote every 24 hours.
4. Have Instagram? Get a paw up by following us (@AftermathK9Grant). Like the daily K9 Grant post and tell us who you’re voting for in the comments.
How to vote?
1. Visit www.aftermath.com/k9grant.
2. Click region your K9 is located.
3. Find Vinnie’s photo (use the left and right arrows at the bottom of the page to scroll between nominees if you don’t see your photo).
4. Click picture to see the full size photo (photos may be cut off to fit square voting panels).
5. Click “Vote”
6. Enter your first and last name along with your email address and select the “reCAPTCHA” box (this information will not be saved, it’s used to ensure that you are a real person and that you can vote once every 24 hours).
7. Click “Vote”.
8. Share your vote via social media!
9. Ages 6 and up are able to vote.
You will get 1 vote on the website and 1 vote on Instagram every 24 hours.
Follow Vinnie on Instagram: K9Vinnie9045
Follow Vinnie on Twitter: @vinnie9045
If you are interested in making your own donation to Vinnie and the Custer County Sheriff’s Office K9 Program, send Vinnie an email and ask for information on how to do so.
Sergeant Barret Gibbons and K9 Vinnie